Saturday, July 25, 2015

Winter Wear Wishes

Hello everyone,

This is card uses some wonderful winter paper that I've had for ages.


The printed paper is atd Snow Days layered on a textured rust of unknown origin (likely Bazzill) and Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Wishes Come True stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White, layered on more rust, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Crafts.

Quite unknowingly, this card is eerily similar to this card that I crafted last December.  I hope this doesn't mean my mojo is getting stale.  Obviously I like using this sentiment with this paper and I think its because it's a great size and the font is simple and only slightly fancy, just like the paper. I accidentally picked up way more of this rust paper than I can possibly use so it was nice to work it be able to work it into this card.  This rust coloured ribbon and only slightly orange-ish embellishments are wonderfully non-traditional for Christmas.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment