Saturday, September 5, 2015

Banners And Butterfly

Hello everyone,

I still had one more watercolour butterfly that I just had to use.


The printed papers are Carta Bella Beautiful Moments. The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Stamps Scripted Birthdays stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede on Whisper White.  The butterfly is die cut with Sizzix Bold Butterfly Framelits from watercolour paper washed with Stampin' Up watercolor crayons.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Pearl Diamond Gem Strips.

I chose these particular papers (which are from my scrap bin) because they worked so well with the colours in the butterfly.  I didn't originally plan to use banners but I'm loving them and, though they're not rounded like the those in the paper, I thought they still worked pretty well together.  I like it when everything works together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment