Thursday, September 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Hubby

Hello everyone,

It's my darling husband's birthday today!


The vertical layer is Cosmo Cricket.  The image is A Muse Putter stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso stamped on Recollections Vanilla and coloured with Tombow N57, 856 and 977.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday also stamped in Early Espresso.  The image/sentiment element is layered on Recollections Kraft.  The banners are die cut from Sizzix Banners Framelits from Early Espresso.  The golf ball brads are of unknown origin.

My husband's birthday is always the perfect excuse to craft a golf birthday card.  This is really the only golf stamp I own but I love it because it's so very easy to colour.  Banners are really becoming one of my favourite elements to add to cards.  In this particular case, I thought it was inspired to use the golf brads that I've had in my stash forever.  This card is wonderfully repeatable and I think I will try it again for the charity card sale.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment