Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kraft Magic Butterflies

Hello everyone,

I just had to repeat yesterday's card using Kraft cardstock.


The images and sentiment are Joy Crafts Clear Stamp Sayings stamped in Ranger Glacier White on Recollections Kraft and heat embossed in Stampin' Up white.  The butterflies are painted with LuminArte Autumn Skies, Playful Peony, Persimmon and Jasmine Twinkling H2Os.  The focal element is layered on Recollections White and more Kraft.

I do so like this white against the Kraft and the colour seems to pop more than on yesterday's black version.  I'm still not as happy with this card as the first two quasi black magic attempts.  The white seems to overtake the colour.  I will still try this again but definitely using different butterfly images.  Again, I didn't add any embellishments because the card just didn't need anything more.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment