Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Missing You

Hello everyone,

I've recently sent my daughter off to University and I'm missing her so I thought I'd craft her something special.


The paper is Black Ink Creative International Papers Red Decorative Papers.  The image is Local King Rubber Stamp stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Altenew Scribbled Flowers stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip.  The ribbons are Crafts.

I stamped a number of panda images before I got into the groove of this card.  Simple and sophisticated with some texture and a bit of shine.  I love the simple font of the sentiment and the red pops wonderfully with the red paper and ribbon.  It's perfect for my girl!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment