Thursday, September 3, 2015

More Black And White

Hello everyone,

I've had so much fun with the donated black and white scraps that I couldn't resist playing with yet another piece.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The image is Stampin' Up Sweet Summer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Close To My Heart Tulip on Whisper White and layered on more Tulip.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Tulip.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I can't ever remember crafting so many black and white cards.  As I've recently discovered, I love using a pop of colour with this combination. I even stamped the image on the envelop, something I rarely remember to do.  I thought this image worked great with the patterned paper, another thing I just love doing. I was so happy with the abundance of Stickles on yesterday's card that I just had to use it again.  Overall, another hit card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment