Sunday, September 20, 2015

Take Two

Hello everyone,

So I was so very happy with yesterday's card that I just had to give it a try on some kraft cardstock.


The image is Stampin' Up Bordering on Romance stamped in Ranger Glacier White and heat embossed with Stampin' Up white embossing powder on Recollections Kraft.  The image is painted with LuminArte Deep Coral, Mango Mamba, Moss Agate, Mystic Blue and Razzleberry Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up You've Got This also stamped in Ranger Glacier White, heat embossed with white embossing powder and cut with an EK Success punch.  The embellishment is Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane enamel dots.

I decided to replicate, exactly, yesterday's card only using kraft instead of black.  The black card was pretty spectacular but this one is truly wonderful!  The colours are just a little stronger even though they're exactly the same.  I have to say, I don't think I like one over the other.  They're both just stunning!  My plan, while I was playing, is to try this technique on some Christmas cards.  I can't wait to get started.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment