Monday, September 14, 2015

Tri-Fold For Him

Hello everyone,

After crafting a great card for my Grandmother, I just knew I had to craft one for my Grandfather.  Any excuse...


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Elegant Soiree layered on Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Waltzing Mouse Say It With Style stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Recollections Cork Dots.

Elegant Soiree is one of my all time favourite Stampin' up papers and I thought it would be perfect for a masculine tri-fold card.  The multiple patterns work particularly well for this style of card.  I know, like my Grandmother, my Grandfather will appreciate the intricate simplicity of this card.  Using only the wonderful prints of this paper allowed me to keep everything else on this card extremely straightforward.  He'll love it and I know they'll both get a kick out of getting similar cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment