Saturday, September 12, 2015

Tri-Fold Garden Love

Hello everyone,

I had so much fun making yesterday's card that I just couldn't resist making a few more.  Practice makes perfect.


The card base is Recollections White. The printed paper is Stampin' Up English Garden layered on Hello Honey.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White.  The images are Stampin' Up Garden In Bloom stamped in Close To My Heart Blush and Sweet Leaf, and Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Crumbcake, Crushed Curry and Midnight Muse.  The images are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

This is my sister's birthday card.  I think it turned out better than yesterday's card.  I love the tagged sentiment!  I love the printed paper!  I love the folds!  I love the images!  I just love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment