Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Glittered Snowflake Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another glittered ornament Christmas card from the series I've been crafting for the Fall charity card sale at work.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornaments are die cut with Memory Box Classic Ornament from Glossy white paper of unknown origin and Sizzix Delicate Ornaments Thinlets from glossy paper smooshed with Red Pepper, Meadow, Clover and Snow Cap Ranger Alcohol ink, then covered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The ribbon is Offray Sheerly Yours.  The embellishments are Crafts.

I hadn't intended to craft another trio ornament card but some of the leftover glittered scraps were just big enough for this snowflake die.  I managed to squeeze three snowflakes from various pieces and I love that they're all different colours.  The glossy bottom layers were die cut pieces that I used a few days ago.  I'm glad I thought to cut some extras because this card is just wonderful!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment