Friday, October 9, 2015

Purple Blossoms

Hello everyone,

I decided to use some more of the watercoloured paper that I used yesterday because I was so very happy with the results.


The printed paper is Ken Oliver Watercolored Memories layered on Stampin' Up Almost Amethyst.  The image is Penny Black Delicate Florals stamped in Tombow 158, 228, 553, and 623 on Whisper White and layered on more Almost Amethyst.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I really liked yesterday's card but I absolutely love today's card!  I played with watercolour crayons on the image but I didn't like the results - they were rather muddy and soupy.  Too much water which is one of the drawbacks of stamping with watercolour crayons.  I think turning to markers was a better call.  The image is a littler crisper than I'd intended but the colours are just perfect.  I'd do this again!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment