Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sparkle And Shine

Hello everyone,

I still have a few more green card bases and die cut ornaments to use up so I'm back to posting ornament Christmas cards.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornament is die cut with Sizzix Delicate Ornaments Thinlets from glossy paper smooshed with Red Pepper, Meadow, Clover and Snow Cap Ranger Alcohol ink, then covered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The ornament base is a shimmery ivory of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up Silver 1/8".  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone strips.

I only recently got these Thinlets and you really need the new Precision Base Plate to get it to work.  One of the ornaments I still had to run through the Big Shot a second time.  I love how the intricate dies fit over the ornament base absolutely perfectly.  It really makes the intricacies of the top layer really stand out.  Of course I didn't intend to add bling but just couldn't resist.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment