Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sweeping Sweetness

Hello everyone,

It's been a busy and exhausting couple of days so I decided to take a bit of a blog break.  I'm back however with the final few charity Christmas ornament cards.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornament is die cut with Sizzix Delicate Ornaments Thinlets from glossy paper smooshed with Red Pepper, Meadow, Clover and Snow Cap Ranger Alcohol ink, then covered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The ornament base is a shimmery ivory of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Offray Sheerly Yours.  The embellishments are Recollections.

When I first started this series, I smooshed and glittered a full 8 1/2 X 11 sheet thinking I didn't have so many ornament dies and I'd be able to use the leftover for something else.  Well, I've finished using up all the bits and I've still got ornament dies I've not used.  That's rather scary.  I particularly love this layered ornament.  The sweeping lines are particularly lovely.  I added the snowflake/flower as an after thought and quite liked the results.  More ornament cards to follow!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment