Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pretty In Purple

Hello everyone,

Sometimes, pretty is just what you need to craft.


The printed paper is DoCrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Close To My Heart Petal.  The butterfly was die cut with Sizzix Butterflies Thinlits from a piece of specialty paper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Close To My Heart Smokey Plum on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

This butterfly couldn't work more beautifully with this Lucy Cromwell paper if it were planned.  I love crafting all cards but this type of simple, monochromatic beauty makes me so very happy!  It's was so very easy just by keeping the layout straightforward and using an intricate die.  I particularly like this set of Gina Marie sentiments.  They have wonderful fonts and I've been able to use them often.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment