Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sparkle And Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

Another Christmas beauty for you today.


The printed paper is BoBunny Powder Mountain layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Close To My Heart Moonstruck.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Ballet Blue on Whisper White and layered on more Whisper White.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

These colours pop!  The bling pops!  The sentiment layer pops!  The original sheet of paper had tons of beautiful snowflakes and a super cute bunny so I've been very careful with cutting.  There isn't much left.  If I do say so myself, this card is wonderfully exceptional!  I actually can't wait to give this someone.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment