Friday, December 11, 2015

A Mirror Shine

Hello everyone,

I can't every resist crafting at least one snowflake Christmas card in blue and silver.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Snow Festival layered on Paper Accents Mirror Silver Glossy Cardstock.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes stamped in Baja Breeze and Bordering Blue on Bazzill White and layered on more Mirror Silver.  The sentiment is Penny Black Winter Wonders stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I really love blue, white and silver together.  That, and snowflakes, just put me in a happy Christmas mood.  When I first found this super shiny silver paper I had doubts but now that I've used in a couple of times, I find I really like the high gloss shine.  There really isn't too much to this card outside of the layers and a bit of simple stamping but I think my group of beginners will be happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment