Saturday, December 5, 2015

Bella Beautiful

Hello everyone,

I'm posting a super pretty flourished card today.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Classic Calendars layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

This photo doesn't do this card justice at all!  All that bling just makes this card sparkle beautifully. The random placement of the rhinestones adds interest.  Matching the colour of the bling with the colour of the flourishes is just inspired.  I loved this printed paper from the moment I saw it on the rack.  The colours are awesome and allow for any number of possibilities.  I especially like the random pops of black.  Loving these particular birthday wishes!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment