Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Wishes

Hello everyone,

I felt I needed to add some fun cards to this Christmas series.


The printed paper is Recollections Christmas "City Sidewalks" layered on Bazzill Glazed Christmas.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and layered on more "City Sidewalks".  The embellishment is Recollections Glitter Embellishments.

I like how this sentiment doesn't reference Christmas but the printed paper does.  It was a complete accident.  Truly.  This printed paper is really busy and I left a pretty significant reveal.  The design allowed me to just use one great embellishment.  The only drawback with this tree embellishment is that it's quite thick and while I don't think it will require extra postage, I'd give this by hand.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment