Sunday, December 6, 2015

Colourful Doodles

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of twenty cards I designed for my girlfriend and I to craft for a recent charity crop.  It was ambitious to hope a beginner card maker would be able to craft twenty cards in eight hours on a Friday night.  We actually managed to get all but two done.


The printed paper is Momenta Amylee Weeks layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Garden Green.  The image and sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Moments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White, coloured with Tombow 098, 443, and 835, and layered on more Basic Black.  The ribbon is Michael's Dashes, Dots and Checks.

I love the simple doodles of this sheet of printed paper.  The colours are straightforward and pretty.  It works great with this doodled stamp.  I debated the colouring but figured with images this easy, it couldn't be too disastrous.  I wasn't too sure about the ribbon at first but the plaid with the doodled images seemed to go together all right.  I can't explain why but I like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment