Monday, December 7, 2015

Cowboy Love

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that was commissioned by a colleague for an anniversary.  He want big, bling, shine and Western.  It was really no more strange than crafting a sympathy card from a Coke case.


The card base is Recollections Mercury Glass Christmas.  The images and sentiments are Rusty Pickle Git R' Dun and My Sentiments Exactly stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse or Close To My Heart gold heat embossed on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The printed paper is Best Creation Inc Cowboy Up.  The card is highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

Does this card not have everything that was asked for? There is shine, bling, sparkle and cowboy!  I actually had a lot of fun crafting this card.  I just love this Mercury Glass paper.  I debated buying the pad because it was a 12X12 which are so hard to use up when you're only crafting cards.  This is pretty heavy cardstock so I can easily use it for card bases as well as for layering.  It has a number of colours which are all just sumptuous.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment