Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gingerbread Wishes

Hello everyone,

These should be the last Christmas cards series for a while but I'm not making any promises.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Recollections Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishment is K & Company Time Coffey dimensional stickers.

This commissioned series is for a girlfriend who gave them to her teachers and daycare staff.  I always try to do something fun!  I really love this gingerbread paper.  It's perfect for this particular commission.  I think using the brown ink is a great way to change things up a bit.  I could have used a dark green too.  Another reason I chose this paper is because of the coordinating dimensional stickers which I discovered in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment