Thursday, December 10, 2015

Glittering In The Snow

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is a less-than-traditional beauty.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Home For Christmas highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Quotes stamped in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up 1/8" silver ribbon.

This photo doesn't do the Stickles justice.  I used it on all the trees and it adds just the most wonderful sparkle.  I should have used a wider ribbon but this silver colour works so well with the glittering from the trees.  I also thought of adding a second knot but I did something similar with the Christmas cards for last year's carding party.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment