Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Happy Houses

Hello everyone,

I wasn't quite finished with fun Christmas cards.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Company Holly Jolly Christmas "Up On The Housetop" layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is Stampendous Retro Christmas Script stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered on more Chocolate Chip.  The embellishments are Recollections Stickers and Queen & Co Classy Red Rhinestones.

Sometimes, funky just can't be resisted with a case in point being these funky rows of houses.  They remind me very much of Whoville in the Grinch.  I looked through my stash of embellishments and was utterly delighted to find these great snowman stickers which work so perfectly with this paper.  I even had just the right number for each of the ladies cards.  The embellishments don't show up great in this photo but they really are a great coordinating red.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment