Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Joyful Penguin

Hello everyone,

Another carding party Christmas card for you today.


The printed papers are Recollections Christmas "City Sidewalks" layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Versafine Onyx Black n Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The image is Petaloo Penguin Holiday Dazzlers.

I just love these Petaloo Holiday Dazzlers and have a variety of Christmas options.  I really wanted to use the penguin and didn't actually realize that the penguin in the printed paper also has a 'JOY' banner until I was attaching the sentiment layer.  It's wonderful when things just come together in such a great way.  I kept this card very simple, these are for beginners after all, looking to this great paper and cute image to carry the card.  This is just a great, easy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment