Monday, December 21, 2015

Nutcracker Suite IV

Hello everyone,

I've posted three gold nutcrackers and I just couldn't stop there so I've three more silver nutcrackers to share.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from Paper Accents Mirror Silver glossy paper.  The die is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, more Mirror Silver and a shimmery purple of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

Every time I look at this card I'm sent to a very, very happy place.  My heart is singing.  My smile is a mile wide.  Obviously, I'm in love.  This has to be one of the most beautiful cards I've ever crafted.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment