Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Nutcracker Suite V

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another breathtaking silver nutcracker.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from Paper Accents Mirror Silver glossy paper.  The die cut image is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, more Paper Accents Mirror Silver glossy paper, and Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue.  The sentiment is Fiskars Vintage Christmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

This silver paper against the blues of the alcohol inked paper is utterly glorious!  I didn't have a big enough leftover piece of the alcohol inked paper for much more than layering under the die but it allowed me to add these two rows of sparkling silver enamel dots.  I love the rows of dots with this image.  It just works.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment