Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Nutcracker Suite VI

Hello everyone,

This is the last of the nutcracker card series I've been posting for the past few days.  I can guarantee that there will be more because I'm just so enamored with these cards.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from Paper Accents Mirror Silver glossy paper.  The die cut image is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, more Paper Accents Mirror Silver glossy paper, and Stampin' Up Whisper White and Taken With Teal.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Merry Christmas Writing stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are EK Success Brights Dots.

I think this card is the very best of the series.  I particularly love the bright teal.  I was loving the upright nutcracker I figured adding the horizontal sentiment on the vertical, another love, would just put this card over the top.  It did!  The two shimmering teal dots against the super shiny silver are just beyond lovely.  I've enjoyed crafting this series more than I possibly could have imagined.  I can't wait to explore even more possibilities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment