Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ornaments A Shimmering I

Hello everyone,

I'm certainly not finished with Christmas cards and have two commissioned sets for you over the next number of days.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornaments are die cut with Elizabeth Craft Designs 762 Ornament Set 2 from glossy paper smooshed with Ranger Clover, Wild Plum, Citrus, Watermelon, Cool Perl, Snow Cap and Pearl alcohol ink, covered with DecoArt Crystal Glamour Dust and Paper Accents Mirror Silver Glossy card stock.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Cheer heat embossed with Close To My Heart black embossing powder.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

One of my colleagues bought all the green base ornament cards I had crafted for the Fall Charity card sale and asked if I could make her a few more.  I was so pleased to use up some of this difficult green shimmery paper that I was only too happy to get crafting.  I didn't have this glossy mirrored silver paper when I crafted the first sets of cards and against the glittered ornaments, its just amazing!  For all that I've complained about these green card bases, these ornament cards have turned out so much better than I ever thought.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment