Friday, December 4, 2015

Prettiest Paisleys

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses more yellow.  It's pretty but its yellow.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Bashful Blue and a solid yellow also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Wild Wasabi on Whisper White and layered on more yellow.  The butterfly is also punched from the unknown yellow.  The embellishments are Doodlebug mini pearls.

For a crafter so afraid of yellow, I used it a lot in this latest series of cards.  I picked up this paper because it was cheerful and I love paisley.  I have not used it all that often because of the yellow but there is enough blue and green that I don't always feel the need for yellow.  Part of my design strategy in these cards was to use up some scraps.  That's probably why there have been so many yellow cards.  My girlfriend actually turned this card into a baby card thanks to a fellow cropper who had a great baby sentiment.  It was a great baby card too.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment