Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sticky Treats

Hello everyone,

Today's post in another commissioned Christmas card that I crafted before the holidays.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Holiday Greetings stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The embellishments are K & Company Elizabeth Brownd Pillow Stickers.

As I was crafting this series of cards, I purposely decided to try to use some of the embellishments that have been in my stash for eons.  These are some of those embellishments.  They are K & Company so work great with the printed paper.  They include some really tiny stickers though, that can be hard to use because they require multiples to have any significant effect.  I planned this white background to help the stickers pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment