Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Angles, Arches And Domes

Hello everyone,

The nephew of a girlfriend recently got engaged and she asked me for a special card.


The images and printed paper are TaDa Moscow layered on Close To My Heart Ocean and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The images are stamped on Recollections White in Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Taken With Teal and layered on Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Recollections White and layered on Elegant Eggplant.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I felt this engagement card needed some wedding pizzazz but as it's for a nephew, I didn't want it to be overly frou frou or girly.  This paper proved absolutely perfect!  This is the second card in which I've used this paper and if I'd been more careful cutting, I think I could have easily taken advantage of more of the overall design.  I love the colours and felt the images were suitably elegant.  In my mind, this is pretty much a perfect engagement card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment