Thursday, March 24, 2016

Beautiful Blue Bloom

Hello everyone,

Today's sympathy card is another painted black magic card.



The image is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Ranger Glacier White on Recollections Black, heat embossed with Stampin' Up white embossing powder, and layered on Close To My Heart Spring Iris, and Recollections White and Black.  The image is painted with LuminArte Blue Ice, Ice, Evening Primrose and Garden Jade.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are pearls of unknown origin.

I thought yesterday's card turned out so well I thought I'd use this last already painted image.  I love how it's cool in comparison to yesterday's warm orange.  I should have placed the pearls a little higher but I do think the upside down triangle adds some great interest.  I decided to place the sentiment under the image so it would be different from yesterday.  This turned out to be another great result overall.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment