Sunday, March 6, 2016

Earth Toned Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the sympathy cards I've been working on lately.



The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wings stamped in StazOn Metallic Gold, Tsukineko Brilliance Starlite Black and Pearlescent Crimson, and Versafine Onyx Black.  The butterfly is layered on a shimmery copper and red of unknown origin and Stampin' Up More Mustard and Really Rust.  The More Mustard layer was stamped with Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Word Background in More Mustard ink.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is a butterfly that I'd stamped when I first got this set and was doing some experimenting.  I thought it was perfect for an autumn inspired sympathy card.  I'd also come across these shimmery copper and red papers that had been in my stash for eons.  This layout is a favourite and with all different types of papers used for layering, it's pretty interesting.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment