Saturday, March 12, 2016

Fresh Veggies

Hello everyone,

One of our very generous grocery donors provides our fundraiser a grocery gift certificate so I always make him an appropriately themed thank you card.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup "Fresh Vegetable Soup" Baby Carrots layered on Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant and Garden Green.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Elegant Eggplant.  The embellishments are Recollections Cork Dots.

I love this Jillibean paper.  It is so much fun.  It makes for the perfect card for a grocer.  There so many colours that coordinate well.  I didn't realize until I started posting, that the solid colours I chose were eggplant and garden - it was a complete coincidence.  As this is a masculine card, I kept the layout simple and the embellishments natural.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment