Monday, March 14, 2016

Pretty As A Peacock

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card is all about the beautiful peacock.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Magnifique highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The image is Close To My Heart Brushstrokes stamped in Stampin' Up Pool Party and Crumbcake.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart A Thousand Thanks stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Blue Epoxy Bubbles.

I love this peacock.  There are only a couple of sheets in this collection that have this beautiful bird so I've saved it for some really special cards.  I love the blues, greens and creams in the image.  It makes for such a striking combination.  The swirls and flourishes are so beautiful.  The layout was kept extraordinarily simple because I didn't want to so anything that would cover up too much of the printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment