Friday, March 11, 2016

Watercoloured Blues

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card uses another image that's been in my stash for eons.


The image is Magenta, stamped in water-spritzed Stampin' Up watercolour crayons on watercolour paper.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up International Bazaar and blue Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Mediterranean Blue on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Royal Blue Liquid Pearls.

I can't figure out why this image was in my stash for so long.  It's a pretty good impression and the colour is great!  I decided to switch it up a little by placing the image on an angle.  I'm not as happy with the Liquid Pearls on this card.  They came out rather thick and they didn't spread very evenly.  I wonder if it's getting rather old thus the rather uneven application.  Loving these blues regardless!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment