Thursday, October 27, 2016

Birthday Birdie

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Wisteria Wonder.  The image and sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Moments stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White.  The image is also layered on Wisteria Wonder and is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The brads are American Crafts.

I quickly realized if I'm to craft 35 cards, I'm going to have to keep them pretty simple.  I don't however want to sacrifice what makes handmade cards special.  I selected this particular image because it works really wonderfully with the birdcage images on the paper.  It's a pretty busy background but the scale of the images is perfect with the muted colours and simply style graphics, it makes for a pretty wonderful card.  All in all, a very pretty card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment