Friday, October 7, 2016

Boots & Hats

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of the most unusual wedding cards I've ever had the pleasure to craft.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a grey also of unknown origin.  The images are Rusty Pickle Git R' Dun and TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Close To My Heart Dutch Blue on vellum and a white of unknown origin and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Fiskars Just Married Quotes also stamped in Dutch Blue.  The embellishments is Recollections.

This wedding was all cowboy boots and hats but still having a fair bit of formal flourish.  I replicated their wedding invitation in regards to the elements but added a few bits to make it an I SPI card.  The invitation came in a vellum envelop and I really wanted to incorporate it.  I love the result but it didn't photograph worth beans.

The wedding was the most beautiful I've ever had the honor to attend.  They loved the card too!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment