Friday, October 21, 2016

Swirling Beautiful

Hello everyone,

I think this will be the last fall shaving cream card.  Probably.  Maybe.


The printed paper was made using the shaving cream technique with Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and River Rock ink on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Stampin' Up Dusty Durango.  The images are BoBunny Falling Leaves stamped in Cajun Craze on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Dusty Durango.  The sentiment is Stampendous Graceful Birthday stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This particular background paper turned out particularly well and I didn't want to cut it up or cover it any more than necessary.  This image from the BoBunny set reminds me of the chestnut tree on my front lawn.  They're some pretty amazing leaves.  I was going to stamp them in Dusty Durango ink but the Cajun Craze is just that little bit darker yet it still works great with the background.  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment