Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cat Creativity

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the cards I crafted to thank my brother's girlfriend for finding him some great stamp set to give me for Christmas.


The background image is Stampin' Up Crosshatch stamped in and on Close To My Heart Peacock and heat embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder and layered on a brushed silver of unknown origin.  The image is Stamp Barn stamped in Peacock on a white of unknown origin.  The background is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I was advised that my brother's girlfriend likes cats so I couldn't resist dusting off this old cat silhouette stamp.  I just loved the lines in this image and though I don't use it often, it's a favourite.  I fully realize that cats are not blue but I choose to use Peacock ink and paper because, at the moment, it is my most favourite colour.  I've used the Stickles/Liquid Pearls on all the Crosshatch cards I've crafted so far, but I just can't resist.  The intersections just cry out for a bit of bling.  I'll move on at some point.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment