Sunday, January 22, 2017

Everything Painted

Hello everyone,

Today's post is indicative of my longing for summer weather.


The images are Altenew Painted Flowers and Painted Butterflies stamped in Altenew Espresso, Ocean Waves, Dusk, Dark Chocolate, Warm Sunshine, Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades, and Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight.  The images are highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The background was stamped with Stampin' Up Crosshatch in Ocean.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Dark Chocolate.

The more I play with these stamps, the more I love them!  All the practice is so worth it because the results are just astounding me.  I never thought I could make cards like these.  I added one of the painted butterflies that I stamped and cut a few weeks ago.  I love the blue and yellow colour combination (more of that to come).  It is so refreshing and happy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment