Wednesday, February 1, 2017

All Watercoloured

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses the last of the purple Altenew Watercolor Wonders elements that I've crafted over the past few weeks.


The images are Altenew Watercolor Wonders stamped in Deep Iris, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Lavender Fields, Mango Smoothie, Soft Lilac, and Close To My Heart Topiary on Recollections White, cut with the coordinating die, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The images are layered on LuminArte Twinkling H2Os painted watercolour paper, a mirrored silver of unknown origin and purple Bazzill.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages stamped in Altenew Deep Iris.

This is my least favourite of these purple Watercolor Wonders cards.  The sentiment used is too small in scale for the size of the flowers and it's too far down on the card.  I would have been better off using a sentiment with a stronger font in black ink.  I debated covering it up with a new sentiment on a separate panel but I didn't like how it worked with the die cut images.  This still isn't a bad card and sometimes, you just have to live with things.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment