Friday, March 31, 2017

Lots Of Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses up some pieces that I found on my desk.  It was maybe a bit too ambitious.


The images are Altenew Remember This stamped in Altenew Coral Berry, Cosmic Berry, Grapevine, Evergreen, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Rose Quartz, and Ruby Red, on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The background is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wash and Timeless Textures stamped in Rose Quartz and Puffy Heart.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Altenew Evergreen.  The embellishments are Recollections.

Sometimes you should stop when you're ahead.  I had already stamped the three red buds but when I started laying them out, I just couldn't get it to work.  I figured by adding some extra leaves and more roses, I could work a layout of a row.  I managed the row but it is much messier than I intended.  I don't know if I'll keep this card as is but just may have to live with it for a while before I really like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment