Thursday, March 30, 2017

Starting Somewhere

Hello everyone,

I finally made a card.  Probably not my best card ever but not a bad effort after such a long hiatus.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Smoky Plum.  The image is Stampin' Up Nature's Secret stamped in Smoky Plum on Very Vanilla and layered on more Smoky Plum.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I borrowed this stamp set from a girlfriend and stamped a number of the images in different inks in the hopes they would be a kick-starter for my creativity.  These images are easy to use as they combine an image and sentiment.  As easy as this card was, it still took me a while.  I was full of indecision.  It's a good thing I didn't go for something more complex.  Baby steps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: