Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Rose In Purple

Helloeveryone,

Today's post is the Altenew rose in a lovely shade of purple.


The image background images are Stampin' Up Timeless Textures and Close To My Heart Brushstrokes stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf, Limestone and Soft Lilac.  The images are Altenew Vintage Flowers stamped on Recollections White with Deep Iris, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Lavender Fields, Midnight Violet, Moss and Soft Lilac ink.  The flowers and leaves were cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestones.

Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this stamp set.  I've got an interesting and subtle background, the right number of flowers, a decent placement of leaves and a nice randomness to the embellishments.  This is my favourite of the these last three cards.  Purple and green have always been a favourite colour combination and in this case, it just works so perfectly.  I think the subtle background stamping foils the formality of the flowers in a really great way.  This is just a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment