Sunday, May 14, 2017

All Floral For Mom

Happy Mother's Day!

Today's post is the card I crafted for my own Mom.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a Bazzill yellow and a sage green of unknown origin.  The image and sentiment are Altenew Extra Special stamped on Recollections White with Altenew Mango Smoothie, Olive, Parrot, Pure Graphite and Warm Sunshine ink.  The flowers were cut with the coordinating die.  The embellishment is Marianne Design Butterflies.

My mother is currently spending some time in her beloved mountains on the west coast and I'm hoping things are starting to bloom.  I thought this flower sprig in cheery yellow would brighten her day.  I love how well this image works with the very pretty background paper.  It's all so happy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment