Saturday, May 6, 2017

Let The Bells Ring

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pretty fun Christmas card.


The printed paper is BoBunny "Dear Santa" layered on a Bazzill green.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Recollections White and layered on more Bazzill green.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishment is TPC Studio Christmas Village Printed Brads.

Most of the donated supplies from Crop A While are leftover bits which are just perfect for cards.  In this case, I found an full sheet of Christmas bells.  I debated using it for a one sheet wonder but decided to dole it out a bit at a time.  I love all the different colours and quite like the somewhat funky style of the bells.  In hindsight I should have selected a less darker red ribbon but I am determined to use up some of the leftovers in the stash.  A great Christmas card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment