Monday, May 22, 2017

Nutcracker In Copper

Hello everyone,

Today's nutcracker card is absolutely amazing in it's beautiful simplicity.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from a shimmery copper of unknown origin.  The image is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, a shimmery, textured cream Bazzill and more shimmery copper.

I intend that all of these nutcracker cards will be donated to the charity card sale at the office this fall.  As such, there is a need for both English and French cards.  To accommodate either language, some of the cards will have no sentiments.  I chose to make this a sentiment-less card because the copper nutcracker against the alcohol inked background paper is pretty spectacular.  Once I had all the pieces together, it seemed superfluous to add anything else.  I'm also pleased that this card works perfectly as a neutral card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment