Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Nutcracker In Glittered Gold

Hello Everyone,

Today's nutcracker Christmas card is all about the glitter.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from a glittered gold of unknown origin and layered on a Ranger Alcohol inked glossy paper.  The image panel is layered on more glittered gold and a Bazzill beige.  The embellishments are EK Success crystals.

This glittered paper is so amazing, I decided this would be the perfect card to go without a sentiment.  The sparkly nutcracker, in such sharp relief against the green panel, is such an 'strong' card that it really doesn't need anything else.  I debated using embellishments and this card sat on my desk for a while before I decided which way to go.  I'm really happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment