Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Nutcracker In Green

Hello everyone,

Today's posts is a nutcracker card that worked exactly how I intended.


The image is a Tattered Lace Nutcracker die, cut from a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The image is layered on a burnished gold and more green.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

Finally!  It took so much effort to finally craft the card I've been envisioning since Sunday.  Believe it or not this was the first and only attempt.  There were no smears, everything is straight (except the actual photo), no glue splotches, or any other mistake, flub or crisis.  Notwithstanding the colours, it's exactly what I intended and I just love the results!

I hope enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment